Investment Opportunities and News
Karu is currently involved in finalising five distinct commercial investment memoranda. The opportunites are grounded by thorough economic impact assessments and international best practice. The combination of both is designed to provide a robust risk vs return analysis. Each investment opportunity has been further evaluated across sector specific criteria including the ability to leverage natural resources and alignment with the burgeoning Maori economy. Where relevant and/or desired, Iwi ownership and governance has also been assessed.
A private capital raising phase including an investor roadshow is being planned to present the investment memoranda to pre qualified investors with experience in funding streams and facilities development/construction.
Documentation including scope, scaleability, trends, comparative advantage, sales forecasts, EBIT and risk factors are currently being prepared and independently audited/reviewed.
Advisors and Corporate Memberships
Business advisors in the Tourism sector include:
- Greg Turner – professional golfer
- Charles Davidson Founder and Director, Peninsula Hot Springs, $50m thermal mineral spa development
- Professor Terry Stevens, multi award winning international tourism consultant
- Erwan Madec, President Fondateur, La Spa Francais SAS and Vichy Global
Commercial and corporate membership relationships include:
- Aquaculture Direct
- Abacus Bio
- Education NZ
- James and Wells Intellectual Property, Patent Attorney
- Kendons Chartered Accountants
- Kahui Legal